The original formula developed by Professional Dietetics represents a quali-quantitative specific composition of a cluster of amino acids.
- Stimulation of the production of mitochondria
- Reduction of the oxidative status
- Stimulation of the synthesis of plasma and muscle proteins
- Reduction of muscle fibrosis degree
From the synergy of clinical studies and clinical experience, in recent years new formulations with indications in specific diseases have been prepared and deposited as foods for special medical purposes.
The second type of formulations developed by Professional Dietetics exerts its action on all types of skin lesions and mucous membranes, as skin lesions and mucositis have the same tissue repair mechanism. The goal was to develop products that could accelerate the repair mechanism in different therapeutic areas.
- Oral lesions, including surgical (AMINOGAM)
- Injuries in proctology (RAGAMIN and PROCTAMIN)
- Wounds, sores and skin lesions (VULNAMIN)
- Mucositis and dermatitis induced by radio-chemotherapy (MUCOSAMIN and RADIODERM)
- Nasal lesions (RINAMIN)
Due to the experience of specific formulations of hyaluronic acid and amino acids for topical use, Professional Dietetics has developed a new formulation for biorevitalisation that, other than stimulating the production of collagen, raises the level of elastin and gives greater elasticity to the skin. This composition has been developed in 3 different formulations: infiltrative injectable (SUNEKOS), cosmetic (NUTRAKOS) and a drinkable food supplement (NUTRAKOS).
What we do
Professional Dietetics has always aimed to become a global company, though, it was in 2016 that it marked a real step in this direction.
2016, in fact, can be defined as the “turning point year”: new scientific evidence, obtaining international patents and the recognition of the products high potential gave the necessary momentum to begin a new course – the International one.
All of this led to the establishment of Professional Dietetics International at the beginning of 2016.
Professional Dietetics International’s main goal is: conquer foreign markets through a network of business partners that can promote and develop products – already known to the Italian market – whilst ensuring an on-going research into products innovation.
Hyaluronic acid and amino acid formula:
- Promotes and accelerates wound healing through the direct effects of keratinocyte proliferation and migration.25
- Stimulates fibroblast migration and proliferation, thereby enhancing formation of granulation tissue and collagen deposition.26
- Stimulates the expression of vascular endothelial growth faction (VEGF) by fibroblasts, resulting in the formation of blood vessels.27