Vulnamin® products can be used at all phases of wound healing:
- To induce re-epithelialisation of the wound26
- Increase coverage of wounds by granulation tissue33,34
- Induce a rapid and progressive reduction in wound size, and reduce healing time of wounds.26,33,34,35
Vulnamin® Spray as a preventative effect on the evolution of skin lesions and can be used to protect skin integrity.
It facilitates the cleaning of the wound and formation of granulation tissue and therefore skin regeneration.
Vulnamin® Spray additionally reduces inflammatory infiltrate and stimulates fibroblast production of collagen. 9
Vulnamin® Powder favours production of granulation tissue and the healing process.
Vulnamin® Powder favours the elimination of necrotic tissue and protects the integrity of skin.10
It assists skin and connective tissue regeneration through the production of collagen.
Vulnamin® Gel can be used to help restore the microenvironment of the wound, promoting elimination of necrotic tissues and protecting skin integrity.
Vulnamin® Gel can be used to induce autolysis and stimulate granulation of vital underlying tissue.11
Vulnamin® cream facilitates regeneration of tissues and maintenance of the ideal moisture conditions of the wound to promote reepithelialisation of cutaneous lesions.
It promotes the reconstruction of connective tissue and therefore the regeneration of epithelial cells.12
Hyaluronic acid and amino acid formula:
- Promotes and accelerates wound healing through the direct effects of keratinocyte proliferation and migration.25
- Stimulates fibroblast migration and proliferation, thereby enhancing formation of granulation tissue and collagen deposition.26
- Stimulates the expression of vascular endothelial growth faction (VEGF) by fibroblasts, resulting in the formation of blood vessels.27